Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Is In the Air

Easing in with the FALL weather! 

Today's weather is still quite sunny! But with some cool wind. 


In my outfit today I am wearing all neutral tones! Easy colors to go to when you're in doubt. Never goes wrong. 

  • My top was given to me from my sister. She had ordered it online somewhere. No specific brand labeled. I definitely have a thang for oversized sweater!! This is so fluffy and comfy.  
  • As for my pants, I am wearing my Mossimo boyfriend jeans I have previously posted about. They have shrunk a bit from being washed but they are still loose to stay in it's style. Because my shoes come up to my ankle I had rolled them up once to not look too bunched at the ankles.   

  • My shoes!! I love shoes! These I had picked up from Old Navy. They were on sale! They are comfy and will go with anything, all year long. To me these have a vintage spark to it's look. 


  • Bag!! If you remember me posting up my fall trend picks, a statement bag is a plus! The bag I am carrying is from Forever 21. Love it because I hardly carry or wear anything black so it's nice for my collection. I also love that it has a satchel along with a handle. The size is just about perfect! Not big, nor small.

This outfit I felt was casual and comfortable enough for a simple day out. Got some coffee, ate a little and just enjoyed quality time. 
Thank you!

♥ K I M B E R L Y L O R


"Fashion is about something that comes from within you." - Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment