Friday, October 2, 2015

Born This Way

Hey all! 

This post is non-related to fashion! But do continue reading if you'd like to hear what I have to say about Too Faced's newest foundation, "Born This Way"!

I finally picked up "Born This Way" foundation by Too Faced!! I have to say that I love it and it was worth it's price ($39 + tax)!! Loved the packaging as well. Makes me feel like I own a luxurious make up, not that it's not high end already or anything. 

You can find this in store and online at Sephora and Ulta, or at Too Faced cosmetics online.  You can stop by either store and ask for samples!! If you've been thinking about this foundation I'd suggest you get samples first. I on the other hand just jumped right in. 


The color I am wearing is "Natural Beige" (my photos have no filter). How I found my color--color matched it to the tone of my neck, then cheek. It is medium to full coverage. I have applied 1 layer in the photo above. What I used to apply it with was a beauty sponge. Can be applied by preferrences. 
I have under this foundation, "Glamoflauge" concealer in the color light/medium by Hard Candy. 
Here is a swatch of it on the whitest sheet of paper I had: 
I love the feel of it and it's scent!! I have normal to oily skin. Kind of dry at the moment as I am undergoing some blemishes. It does feel good and last all day; not dewy or oily feeling. I would say that depending on your personal skin type you may want to wear a face primer as a base and possibly have a powder to pat on when needed. At first I felt like there is this red undertone color to the foundation itself but I think after it settles on your skin it absorbs and oxidizes it gives a radiant, flawless look. I was wanting to try a tint lighter because of this red hint but after a week of wearing this I've come to be content. 

Before/After (not filtered):
I have concealer under this foundation. 


This is my personal opinion about this foundation! Yours may be different. 
I think this was definitely worth it! 


♥ K I M B E R L Y L O R

No comments:

Post a Comment